9/13/17

Medjugorje: Sister Emmanuel Newsletter



Medjugorje, 14 September 2017
Exaltation of the Cross


Dear Children of Medjugorje, praise be to Jesus and Mary!


                                                               
1 - On September 2, 2017, Mirjana received her monthly apparition at the Blue Cross in the presence of a very large crowd. After the apparition, she conveyed the message that Mary gave us:
"Dear children, who could speak to you about the love and the pain of my Son better than I? I lived with Him; I suffered with Him. Living the earthly life I felt pain because I was a mother. My Son loved the thoughts and the works of the Heavenly Father, the true God. And, as He said to me, He came to redeem you. I hid my pain through love, but you, my children, you have numerous questions. You do not comprehend pain. You do not comprehend that through the love of God you need to accept pain and endure it. Every human being will experience it to a lesser or greater measure. But with peace in the soul and in a state of grace, hope exists; this is my Son, God, born of God. His words are the seed of eternal life. Sown in good souls they bring numerous fruits. My Son bore the pain because He took your sins upon Himself. Therefore, you, my children, apostles of my love, you who suffer, know that your pain will become light and glory. My children, while you are enduring pain, while you are suffering, Heaven enters in you and you give a piece of Heaven and much hope to all those around you. Thank you."

Watch the apparition here:

2. Strange events! During this apparition, a rather common phenomenon occurred once again. But on this day, it was on a scale I had never seen before. People in large numbers began to howl blasphemies and yell like animals as soon as the Blessed Mother appeared. This went on for some time, and then everything gradually calmed down. When people who are tormented by demons are in the presence of Our Lady these demons sometimes manifest their anger in this way.
A priest who was there with us told me at the end of the apparition that he had perceived the coming of the Mother of God within his soul, and the luminous cloud on which she stands. This cloud slowly moved downward, pushing the demons down into the abyss, which unleashed their revolt and even prompted them to fight against each other. This priest belongs to a team that works with an exorcist every week, and he has the gift of seeing in spirit what is happening in the invisible realm. These realities are not new; the Gospel reveals a number of them to us. However in our days, with the growing number of harmful practices and the serious sins that are being committed, many people are opening their doors to Satan and his angels without being aware of it. Let us therefore pray a great deal to the Mother of God, because she was chosen by God to crush the head of the serpent. She is the best exorcist after Jesus! The Rosary prayer is a very powerful weapon against the forces of evil.

An exorcist from the diocese of Milano, Don Ambrogio Villa, reported what Satan said during a recent exorcism. Summoned to answer the questions which the priest asked him, Satan said: "For us (demons), Medjugorje is our hell on earth!" (See PS 1). No surprise there! Given the intensity of prayers surrounding the daily visits of Our Lady, given the evenings of adoration with people in their thousands, given the many sincere confessions, conversions and reconciliations, it isn't surprising that the enemy of humankind feels awful there. But we must keep watch! He is doing everything he can to oppose the plan of the Mother of God and to destroy it. This is why our Heavenly Mother is counting on us today more than ever. She asked us again this month at the Blue Cross with Ivan, to pray for the plans she has for Medjugorje and for her projects. "I need your prayers to help the world," she said at the very beginning of the apparitions. Let's not let her down, because a lot of what will happen depends on our prayers and our fasting! It actually depends on our good will to live her messages or to ignore them.

3. With whom are you suffering?
The Blessed Mother has given us an extraordinary message! Let me try to explain.
When we are seized by suffering, a wound opens up within us, and this wound makes us very sensitive and vulnerable. Delighted to see us so vulnerable, Satan takes advantage of this and tries to infect this open wound by injecting his own poisons, his own thoughts. He will make subtle suggestions to our consciences, with twisted words, using the weakness of our nature damaged by sin. He tries to make us believe that these suggestions come from us.
For instance, despair: "Considering everything you've already suffered, you just cannot endure this new blow, it's better to kill yourself!"
Doubting God's love: "You think God loves you? Not at all! Look at what he's doing to you! Don't bother going to mass or praying anymore, you're wasting your time, this God couldn't care less!"
Revolt: "Why did this happen to you? Why did God take away your young husband, while my unbelieving neighbor still has hers? How unfair!"
Bitterness: "Well now it's over, I'm shutting myself down, locking myself in. Leave me alone! My life is now meaningless,"
Hatred: "These people who hurt you so badly, they deserve your hate! Take revenge! They're going to pay for what they did, and it's going to be bloody!"
Guilt: "This trial fell on me because I deserved it! It is God's punishment, because I am no good."
The list could go on and on... Do not ever listen to any of these suggestions, even if they violently invade your mind! Satan always makes a lot of noise. If we listen to him, we suffer even more and lose peace completely. How can we discern this? By comparing these suggestions with the words of Jesus in the Gospel. Would Jesus say "You need to take revenge?" Or "You need to hate this person"? "You should shut yourself in"? "Kill yourself"? "Doubt the love of the Father"? Of course not! So we need to disconnect with those thoughts and tell Jesus "I don't want these thoughts, they are not mine.  The enemy is after me, but I chose to be with you!"
Jesus himself comes into our wounds, but in a completely different way. In the silence of our heart he whispers "Don't be afraid! I am with you! Your suffering is also mine. Look at my hands, my feet and my side. I too have suffered. Together, you and I, we will make it." 


And then Jesus asks us for a favor: "Give me your wound. Offer up your pain!" If we offer up our suffering to Jesus, he receives it with deep gratitude. And then what does he do with it? He puts it onto his own wounds and makes it his own! And what came out of the wounds of Christ? Bitterness, hatred, despair? Definitely not! From his wounds came healing, consolation, peace, forgiveness, all the graces and even the sacraments. His suffering is redemptive. "By his wounds we are healed" says St Paul. Therefore our suffering, when bound to His suffering, becomes co-redemptive, and we take part in the work of Redemption accomplished by Christ. There is only one Redeemer and that is Jesus Christ. But having hidden our sufferings in the wounds of Christ, we help Him to extend the grace of salvation further still! Through Baptism, we really became the body of Christ. "I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I do my share on behalf of His body, which is the Church, in filling up what is lacking in Christ's afflictions", says St. Paul (Col 1:24). We then become co-redeemers, just as the Mother of God is the co-redemptrix (See PS 2). That is when joy flows through us, not because of a love of suffering (which would be a perversion), but for the love of Christ, seeing the fruits of salvation achieved through our offering. The soul experiences its greatest joy when it is in deep intimate love with Christ and in our participation in His work. All the joys of the world are nothing compared to this joy. Because then indeed, "Heaven enters us!"
"Apostles of my love, you who are suffering, be aware that your pain will become light and glory. My children, while you are enduring pain, while you are suffering, heaven is coming into your being, and you are giving a piece of that heaven, as well as a great deal of hope to all those who surround you."
This is the real question: when I am suffering, whose voice shall I choose to listen to? Will I suffer with the evil one who wants to destroy me, or with Jesus who wants to save me?
4. On 8 September, for the Nativity of Our Lady, Ivan received an apparition at the Blue Cross and Mary again invited us to pray for families, for young people and for holiness in families. "Dear Children, even today I would like to invite you to pray for families. Pray for holiness in families, pray for young people! My children have gone away. They have moved away from my Son Jesus. Pray, dear children! Know that I pray for all of you and intercede for you before my Son."


5. This month, just before the feast of St Padre Pio, I will be moving up from my 60s to my 70s. On this occasion, I thank my Creator for the gift of life, and for having called me to be consecrated to Him. The Spouse he gave me is my every joy. I ask Him for the ability to serve you, my dear friends, for a long time to come, if that is His will. May I ask you for a wonderful birthday present? Ask a priest to celebrate a mass for Mary's plan to be fully accomplished. May her dream come true: may Medjugorje experience again the fervor of the early days of the apparitions! THANK YOU with all my heart.
6. The next live broadcast in French will be on October 3rd. The September 3rd one can be seen here:
Dearest Gospa, thank you for revealing a glimpse of your secret about suffering. Yes, your children are suffering! Please come in person to collect our tears and offer them to your Son Jesus. Console us and strengthen us in this spiritual battle against Evil. Be by the side of those who suffer and make us angels of consolation and peace.
 Sister Emmanuel +

1 comment:

Ed Sousa said...

Jesus speaks to us today in the Gospel, straight talk about what matters:

And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said: "Blessed are you poor, for yours is the kingdom of God. Blessed are you that hunger now, for you shall be satisfied. Blessed are you that weep now, for you shall laugh. Blessed are you when men hate you, and when they exclude you and revile you, and cast out your name as evil, on account of the Son of man!

"Rejoice in that day, and leap for joy, for behold, your reward is great in heaven; for so their fathers did to the prophets. But woe to you that are rich, for you have received your consolation. Woe to you that are full now, for you shall hunger. Woe to you that laugh now, for you shall mourn and weep. Woe to you, when all men speak well of you, for so their fathers did to the false prophets." (Lk 6:20-26)

Our Lady, like her Son, also tells us like it is. She wants us to know what matters:


July 2, 2007 "Dear children! In the great love of God, I come to you today to lead you on the way of humility and meekness. The first station on that way, my children, is confession. Reject your arrogance and kneel down before my Son. Comprehend, my children, that you have nothing and you can do nothing. The only thing that you have and that you possess is sin. Be cleansed and accept meekness and humility. My Son could have won with strength, but He chose meekness, humility and love. Follow my Son and give me your hands so that, together, we may climb the mountain* and win. Thank you."*Our Lady referred to this as a spiritual climb.